Lorena decided, Sunday on a deep clean for the Upton Cottage oven – ‘there is just too short a time to do a deep oven clean on a Saturday changeover day’. Two hours later, the inside of the oven was looking – well, ‘sparkling’. With a smile of satisfaction at a job well done, Lorena was just giving the inside a final wipeover when the whole oven went ‘BANG’ Her mood rapidly changed to ‘despair and disgust’. Having eliminated the other options, it seems the oven itself had blown. So a new Neff oven is on its way – lucky first guests!! Margaret – Kathy and Bill will be amazed at your ‘culinary creations’.